she's like a rainbow.



Even though this is probably my craziest outfit all of this year and last year, it also feels like the most FUN I've had with clothes (and color) probably ever! & fun bonus, my husband even likes everything about it except my sunglasses (which he still hates)!

I'm so excited about this tie dye fringe jacket I finally got in the mail that I ordered with an xmas Christmas giftcard last month on Amazon! It's even dreamier than I expected. I can't believe I never saw it on instagram or social media before because it is just so BEAUTIFUL in pics and person!
It's super comfy too.
I got a medium because the supermodel in the pic was a small and the measurements definitely ran small to me! I think it's just right! Just a bit slightly big for sweaters but not oversized in a crazy way at all! 
Totally worth my pining over for about a year but not buying until I had a big chunk of it paid for by the giftcard!







I'm wearing: jacket-blank nyc, beret-eBay, sunglasses-oui fresh, unicorn cat tee-savers, belt-ralph lauren (poshmark), tulle skirt-urban outfitters (poshmark), slip-tj maxx, holographic clogs-Sven Clogs
I definitely feel like pastel princess! Do you love rainbow pastels or brights? How would you style this jacket? The models on the website photos wore it with a plain white tee and basic blue jeans but that seems too boring for me...xx
 

Comments