dark rose.



What do you think of my recently acquired vintage turquoise Zuni pin? I turned it into a necklace that reminded me of one I had in childhood and absolutely adored. That was more of a choker and I want this one to be too possible but I don't know, I might play around with it a bit more if I feel like it. I think it's pretty good for now!


This is definitely a go to summer look for me...I've worn this exact combo at least three or four times! Perfect for a hot Saturday afternoon.


I'm wearing:
leather hat-minnetonka 
rose pinafore dress-thrifted, last worn HERE
90's style crop tank-from my sister (mostly worn to layer)
cat bag-kate spade (marshall's), last worn HERE
black patent clogs-Sven Clogs, last worn HERE
sunglasses-anthropologie
anklet-etsy
necklace-vintage zuni turquoise pin, diy into necklace!



 Have a nice weekend! I'm ready to jump into this crystal blue water...just gotta change into my suit! xx

Comments