beetlejuice on repeat.

Here is another 'outfit repeat' because I am normal person that does not wear an outfit for instagram and throw it out after...I fall in love with some of my set outfits and definitely choose to rewear them, with or without a few tweaks! 

HERE is the last time I wore this as a look all together! I did it with a moto jacket and tights and a pair of clogs that is currently for sale in my closet! 

Navy plaid skirt last worn HERE
Beetlejuice top last worn HERE

Wow, it's almost Friday and Father's Day weekend somehow, not sure how! 









I'm wearing: tee-hot topic, skirt-target (thrifted), hat-minnetonka, glasses-dolce and gabanna, choker-thrifted, clogs-Sven Clogs bow knot clogs in black patent leather
I hope that you're not sick of seeing my 'in the air' poses and grunge vibe looks, because I'm definitely not done doing them! I love going back to my punk roots every once in a while, getting in touch with my 80's witchy side! 

Do you have different sides of your style personalities? xx

Comments