strawbery frosting pink.

I last wore my pink maxi dress HERE (oops I have 3 pink dresses! How did that happen?)
I last wore my donut shirt HERE
I last wore my pink clogs HERE
HOORAY that it's Friday!
I'm absolutely LOVING my new tripod. My hubby surprised me with it and it has been an absolute pleasure, and WAY faster taking pics by myself, especially appreciated in this 100 degree F plus weather we are having! 

Reminder too that EVERY HEEL height, color and material possible of the made-to-order Bow Tie Clogs like the pink ones I'm wearing are the Deal of the Day on Sven's website HERE! Definitely worth the money! They were my first ever pair that got me addicted to Svens and they are truly the cutest clogs...the bows, the color, I mean, c'mon! I love them so much.





I'm wearing: hat-honeymoon/Canada mall, clogs-Sven Clogs, maxi dress-Marshall's, donut top-Marshall's, glasses-dolce & gabanna
I absolutely loved having my mostly-straight mermaid hair all week but it's time to jump in the pool and get my curls back! Maybe I should invest in a diving cap? It could be a thing for me again...to be decided! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx

Comments