denim & lilac.

It's already Thursday, I'm not sure how...it's been about one week since my town started 'opening up' again and life seems to slowly be moving along. I'm definitely trying to still stay home as much as possible. 


I recently got this new denim skirt from eBay for only $7 and it was an offer I couldn't refuse! I love the elastic waist and buttons, I do kind of wish it had pockets but everything else about it is perfect so I can't complain! What else that's cool is that it doesn't have any label at all and it is quite possible handmade! So that would make it one of a kind!

I haven't been wearing this tee a whole ton but my insta friends really like it so I'm going to try to wear it more often!

I last wore my purple top HERE
I last wore my purple clogs HERE













It's been super hot lately. I've really been loving my husband's new recipe he tried for iced almond cookies and we ended up finishing the platter of them today! Did you bake anything new for Memorial Day weekend? xx


Comments