forever & ever is a long, long time.




 Forever & Ever seems like the right slogan to have emblazoned on my back on any weekend, really...

 I had a lot of fun rocking my new Jurrasic Park tee that I picked up thrifting on a great sale!
 I also love the silver of my pierced jeans with the silver in my lottas! Clogs for the win!
 I'm wearing: page X hw bomber, jurrasic park tee, zara jeans (old), lotta from stockholm clogs, chameleon earrings from Claire's (RIP, Claire's!)
Do you like jackets with slogans and sayings on the backs? Are you a fan of nerdy tees on the weekend (or maybe on Casual Fridays)?
Let me know in the comments!
xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.