80s rocker vibes on a Thursday.



 My husband said I looked like an 80s rocker when I came home from work and I guess I kind of felt like one too! Which is a good thing and a compliment in my opinion! I love the 80s. And I love a good rocker/biker/moto jacket and this JOA one is definitely my go to. It is the best faux leather anything I have ever bought or seen anywhere. I really love it. I think the jeans and gold jewelry and hair made it a bit more of a 'rocker' look too. I got the shirt from Zara and it isn't my typical style but it's great for work. The scarab necklace is from Poshmark and my jeans were a great find at Marshall's. Of course you may have seen my shoes on my Clogs Diary post. I don't know why or how but I am so obsessed with clogs. They are TOO comfortable but SO stylish (in my opinion) and I have a very high arch and am a pretty true 39 so I like reading reviews and looking up measurements to find that perfect custom-feeling fit!


 I'm wearing: jacket- JOA, shirt- zara, sunglasses- anthropologie, jeans-page, shoes- swedish hasbeens, necklace- j. crew via poshmark

Do you ever feel like dressing like a rockstar at work? How do you wear your biker/moto/rocker jackets this season? Let me know below! xx

Comments

  1. This look is so much fun, and I can see you felt it too! Total 80's vibes :) What I love is that you kept your own style within the outfit by wearing your clogs. I'm digging how true to yourself you stay with what you wear.
    AND I really want a moto jacket! I'm looking at one by Helmut Lang that looks nice . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, you are SO kind. I feel bad that your comments got sent to the wrong folder and I didn't see them til now but they really made my day!! Moto jackets are definitely the way to go! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.