pink Friday.

I woke up too early, went to bed too late...feeling casual, comfy and really enjoyed my avocado toast brunch!
 I always laugh when people ask me if I 'made' my bag custom because anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT a DIYer by any means. I'm great at dying shoes and figuring out small repair hacks (like missing zipper pull, replacing laces in shoes to make them cooler, sanding/refurbing clogs) but nothing as major as that!
I also finally caved and sprung for a circle handbag (even though I don't really need/want anymore, so I put some older ones up for sale to make up for it) HERE (found at Nordstrom Rack). Mine is mustard color. I love it and prepare to see a lot of it!
 I'm seeing the straw/rattan bag everywhere and to be honest, I DON'T like it. Straw bags are so breakable and usually don't have zippers. They just don't have a place in my closet at all.
Should I do a post on Unpopular Opinions/Fashion Trends I Don't Like? Let me know if you want to hear my take on Tevas, Dad Sneakers, Tiny Sunglasses, Biker Shorts, and other flotsam and jetsam.


 I'm wearing: top-bobeau (thrifted), shorts-paige, backpack-kate spade, sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-Sven X Loeffler Randall

I'm not ready to start listening to Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday' but I was feeling this top today.
I hope you all have a great weekend and a very happy Friday! xx

Comments