green & denim.


 This was the perfect Saturday outfit for the super hot day it was. Plus, my mom and I spent the afternoon shopping and I love wearing easy on/off trying on clothing! Olive green is easily in my top 5 favorite colors. I am really enjoying my new (a few weeks old) mustard circle bag (or 'roundie bag' as one of my insta-friends called it which is way cute) and seeing what outfits make it 'pop!'

These are definitely one of 2 pairs of shorts that I actually wear. I don't really like shorts that much over all but these don't 'ride around' and are so comfy. You can check out my last outfit with these denim cutoffs HERE where I wore them with a flowy pink heathered tee and my gold ankle tie clogs!

 I'm wearing: tee-anthropologie, shorts-Paige (nordstrom rack), bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-lotta from stockholm HERE



 I have some exciting outfits coming up---I got 2 gorgeous and unique dresses from Italy at the boutique shops today! Also, it's my husband's birthday week so I like to get a little dressed up for the occasions of going out to eat and celebrating :)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! xx

Comments

  1. You know what looks good together? Mustard and Olive! I'm with you on the shorts, too. I haven't worn them in a few years but I may try to buy a pair I actually like (instead of just cutting off from an old pair of jeans) next summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and see more mustard and olive in my fashion future! Good luck, I am still meh about 90% of shorts. These and my red ones are literally the only two I like and own unless skorts count? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.