the neutrals challenge with a hint of cacti.
It has been six days since my surgery! I am finally starting to (very slowly) feel a little better and see signs of myself and my positive nature once again. Granted, I am not allowing myself to leave the house for more than a few hours (the icing and soaking regiment is still in full swing) but today was my first 'going out to eat' outings since it all happened and it felt like a small victory! This is my submission to TME's week 2 of their Spring Challenge. The challenge is to wear an outfit with all neutral colors (they suggest white, grays, nudes, and beiges/tans). Check out the challenge HERE.
I also thought today would be PERFECT to debut my vintage all leather hat FOR SALE in my Poshmark closet. Photos do not do this baby justice. It has all this beautiful handtooled work on it--cacti, horses, all kinds of western goodness AND it definitely keeps the sun out of your face also! I also recently acquired this Betsey Johnson cactus bag last week--I just couldn't turn down the $35 sale price on Poshmark, NWT! Poshmark is seriously so great (but also dangerous) for anyone that loves a great deal! Doesn't it go great with my Kate Spade cactus shoes also from a couple years ago?!? This is what I call saguaro style.


I'm wearing: hat-vintage for sale, top-thrifted, skirt-poshmark, sandals-kate spade, sunglasses-pac sun (old), toe rings-amazon, necklace-vintage, cactus purse-betsey johnson









Comments
Post a Comment
Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.