Spring can bring roses.


It has officially been a week and a half since my surgery and my husband's best guess is that my wounds are halfway healed and honestly, that sounds about right to me. I'm definitely still pretty tender and achy but I do feel like my optimism and business with Poshmark, my Instagram, and personal interests (reading, movies, podcasts, coloring, thrifting) are more than enough to keep me busy when I'm not laying around and in full recovery mode (which is about 80% of my day still). These things take time and I've been through a lot lately and my body needs time to rebuild and be strong once again. This is a bit of a remix since you probably already saw this jumper style dress in the Fall and Winter but in the Spring I like to break up the black more to make the roses and pink color really pop. I immediately thought of trying it with my Sven bow knot clogs before I got dressed today and I'm pretty happy with the overall effect! 


 I'm wearing: shirt-thrifted, bag-botkier, clogs-sven, rose headband (old), necklace-thrifted, sunglasses-anthropologie, dress-thrifted





I've owned this bag in three different colors and the mustard one was my favorite before it got lost in the mail to me when I was teaching abroad (RIP mustard Isola) but honestly, the black one is great! The white one was just light I was nervous about wrecking it so ended up reselling it and getting this nifty black one. Keyholes are one of my favorite types of designs and I love how unique the keyhole bags are from this old style! 

Do you love all the blooms of Spring like I do? How do you wear florals? Do you also restyle the same dress you love so that you can wear it in multiple seasons? Let me know in the comments. xx

Comments