purple. purple clogs.
I truly believe that animals help heal and spending some quality time with my parents' toy poodle, Sophie was definitely a highlight of my day. Tuesday was so rough in terms of my pain level and struggles but today was a few (small) steps forward. I even ran into TJ Maxx for a little while to pick out some new handsoaps for my home--they have the coolest imported soaps. Here is also my outfit debut of my purple Swedish Hasbeens 'ornament' clogs! I took a bit of a gamble getting this heel height in a 38 hoping it would fit and they fit PERFECTLY! I really love eBay (but also it's slightly addictive so I have to be careful). Every time I see purple clogs, I also think of the movie 'Clueless' which makes me enjoy them even more! I definitely am going to wear these a lot, probably all year round!
I'm wearing: top-thrifted, jeans-blank nyc, clogs- swedish hasbeens (eBay), sunglasses-thrifted Balenciaga, backpack-kate spade ny
The 'ornament' style clogs aren't available on SH website anymore but you can probably find them online secondhand or deadstock average price of $50-$100 (these were $65),
Do you have animals, pets, or family pets that cheer you up when you are going through tough life stuff? What color sandals are you planning on wearing a lot this Spring? xx













Comments
Post a Comment
Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.