indigo sky.

 I'm not sure why but every time that I've worn this black dress all fall and winter, I got home super late. I wanted to finally capture it in an outfit photo (I really love the way it fits me and the sleeves are so darned cute with the little tie details) so I tried my hand at night photos and honestly, not as bad as I thought. It was a lovely indigo sky, we had gone to Safeway after I ran around doing work things to prepare for my Friday Mental Health day off (there was definitely something about this week that hit me extra hard, triggering a lot of my symptoms and making me extremely stressed out and anxious). It really felt good to sink into the night, have fresh groceries since getting from Europe, try my hand at the Monopoly supermarket contest (I've never won anything like that in my life but I like to try) and kicking off my gold clog heels after a very long and productive day!

I'm wearing: elevenses 'pansy' trenchcoat (poshmark), free people dress (marshall's), anne klein 'pearl' necklace, Swedish Hasbeen 'gypsy dancing' clogs in antique gold 


 Well, that wraps up another work week for me, what are your weekend plans? How do you style a long black dress? Do you like wearing free people to work? xx

Comments