19 things: eBay wishlist

It has been a while since my last 19 things post, so here is my wishlist for eBay! With prices & links to purchase if you are interested too because I found some pretty awesome things...

7. A Sailor Moon printed nightshirt size XS-XL (or dress if you go to a ComiCon maybe), $28
8. Send me all of your sheer heart socks, please! They go SO well with clogs, $8 a pair with shipping
9. Coach 'Mercer,' leaves me starry-eyed! It is definitely my top wishlist purse right now, $234
10. Free People Clogs are very expensive on their website but I always see some super cute ones on eBay in great condition! These are size 40 or US 9, $78 with shipping
11. I love the Spanish brand BZ Moda, the shoes are always comfortable with very buttery leather. These boots have the cutest lace up side detail and easy on/off inner zips! Size 39 or US 8, ONLY $20 with shipping
12. Maguba's 'Florence' is perfect for fall and winter with it's cozy suede uppers and great chocolate brown color, size 39 or US 9, $99
13. Valfre cord 'Madeline' backpack, $55 with shipping SOLD
14. UNIF rainbow tie-dye moto jacket, $250
15. Miz Mooz OTK harness boots (I used to own these and they are SO sturdy, warm, and cute), size 8, $108 with shipping but open to OFFERS
16. Chameleon Clogs red criss cross ankle wrap clogs sandals in 39, $35 SOLD I love this brand's aesthetic. I definitely would love to try a pair of their clogs when I need a new pair at full price, I think ti would be them possibly...shop on etsy! 
17. CoffeeShop bow back trench style coat in pretty gray size Small, $46 with shipping
18. Swedish Hasbeens 'Flora' clogs in black with the cutest girly lasercut details, 39 or US 8-8.5,  great price of only $50
19. These Swedish Hasbeens are size 38 or 7-7.5 and they are gorgeous! I love the harness strap detail for that biker clog vibe, $160 with shipping or OFFER


So there you have it...my 19 favorite eBay wishlist items of the last few months. Anything you see that you would love to own? Do you shop on eBay? I love it. What wishlist should I feature next? Amazon? Poshmark? Let me know below. xx

Comments