overall success.

 I would like to post more recent outfits but last week was just SO stylish I feel a bit lackluster this week in comparison. This was my absolute favorite look from last week (it was really hard to pick but...) I finally got OVERALLS! A pair that has so many things I love...velvet, stars, optional cuffing at the bottoms, petite-friendly inseam, classing back sillouette, roomy front pockets, adjustable straps. They are super awesome and I'm in love. Even better, the front is just a big old zipper so going to the bathroom or quick changes are really easy! And I really am not a fan the side zipper on pants. I always feel uneven and wonky. Could just be my Libra spirit, who knows?

 Also, THESE RED SANDGRENS MILAN HIGH CLOGS, can I just wear these all the time? They are so pretty! I feel so lucky to have found them on Poshmark as I've said in my intro to them. They are seriously STUNNING and I can't even. I sized down a bit in the overalls because I don't like the baggy saggy look, I wanted them to fit me the right way and these feel great!
I'm wearing: sandgrens clogs, current/elliot overalls, gray tee from hubby

Do you like overalls? Red clogs? Velvet anything?
What do you wear on your day off from work?
xx

Comments

  1. Gosh the overall looks so amazing.
    The print is so extremly cool and eyecatchy.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the overalls on you! Now that I see you wearing them, I want a pair of my own. The slim legs look good on these, and the heels work with them, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I've been looking for the perfect overalls for years and these are the best ones I've ever found! (not including when I was a kid haha). xx

      Delete
  3. You look super cute in your overall!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.