laced up in front and back.

 Who doesn't love a good 'reveal' a la RuPaul? This trench that I've wanted for about ten years seemed like enough of a statement but when I last minutedly put it on over my new red dress, I knew it was the perfect 'reveal' moment! I felt so confident and so fancy at work today!
Oh and I bought the trench coat I wanted for ten years on Poshmark last month but this is my first time wearing it out, in case you were wondering, after carefully considering it's value and haggling with the seller to lower the price to one I could justify! (it was originally on sale for $255 at anthropologie the first time I saw it and wanted it for my own). If you are really lucky, you too can find it on Poshmark or even eBay and it called the Pansy Trenchcoat by Elevenses.  It was even featured on PLL back in the day. I know it's an old style but I'm not exactly one for following trends. I've been into lace up and corset stuff, pretty much all stuff, since I was like 12, so...this outfit is the perfect combination of so many things I like and still super work appropriate and modest! It has thigh high boots, sparkly tights, red dress with corset detail in front, and floral trench with corset detail in the back AND my go to gray scarf that I wear like four days a week all fall and winter.
I'm wearing: trench; anthro, dress:anthro, tights: dsw, otk boots: sofft/poshmark, scarf: jones ny, sunglasses: anthro

I love wearing red, and this red dress is one of the cutest ones I've ever had, I think! It is just in time for Valentines day and it would be pretty festive around the holiday season in December next year too, I am thinking.
Do you like red dresses? Trench coats? OTK boots with a dress that covers your whole legs and keep you cozy?
Let me know!
xx

Comments

  1. That coat is amazing! I love the detail and the flared shape. I can see why you wanted it for so long - it's a stunner :) Awe, Anthro circa the 00's was another place entirely. I think I better liked their styles from that decade, but that's my simple opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely my dream coat. I totally agree with you! 00s anthro was WAY better and there was a lot higher quality too---I hate how big they make they armholes and I feel like I'm between petite and regular in their current sizing so I usually have to try on like three different sizes whenever I go there now D: xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.