pre-trip


Here is one of my last looks before our big anniversary trip!

My husband decided to go the extra mile(s) (literally) and he's treating us to an amazing cruise to Hawaii! It's going to be his first time and our very first tropical vacation ever! We aren't really beach people but all of the lore of the volcanoes, ocean life, exotic foods, and adventure are calling to us. Plus, last time I went to Hawaii, I was a bratty 17-year old that was unappreciative of my family vacation and would have rather been 'cool and independent and with other teenagers' (what little I knew back then)...so it was a great idea to get a complete refresher! Redemption trip to Hawaii, please. This time no sun poisoning or pouting! 


I'm wearing: eBay beret, thrifted blouse, kate spade bag, old navy vintage skirt, calou stockholm bea boots




Here was a look from earlier this week that I really loved but just didn't have the energy to do the full photo thing with. I will save it and wear it again when I remember!
I was really tempted by these secondhand Svens (above) in a rare vintage style but I am pretty sure they would be too small based on teh size and base style. 
Above, I did a reel recently featuring this floral top (a fan fave on instagram) and my recently acquired old school floral sven clogs!
How cool are these crazily expensive heart patched jeans? If I was a DIY-er or sewer, I would definitely consider taking on this project myself. They are so fun!

Some sushi to prepare for Hawaii at a local place. 
Here are my recently poshmark'd sven clogs! black leather leaf punch clogs and this rarer floral leaf punch style that almost looks like pansies! They are SO pretty.

I was thinking of repainting the black ones but I've been second guessing it becasue they look pretty cute in black, actually! I'm not sure. What do you think? xx


 

Comments