day before travels.

I'm really loving this recently thrifted all-over dino print tee (originally from the Boston Science Museum)!
I'm wearing: hat-thrifted, tee -plato's closet, skirt-poshmark (coldwater creek), clogs c/o sven clogs
I also recently was gifted several pairs of Sven Clogs, including these INCREDIBLE shiny eggplant purple iridescent t-straps!
HERE is my airport outfit for flying out tomorrow morning! I will be in NY/NJ for just a little over a week...all the way from a flight into Buffalo to my cousin's wedding on the Jersey Shore!
It's going to be my first time wearing a hat on the plane, I love this hat too much not to bring it! 

Do you travel with a hat?  Wearing my docs because they are my HEAVIEST shoes and I don't want the flowers to get crushed in my suitcase! xx
 

Comments