quadruple denim Bluesy Tuesday.


All month, these 2 women on instagram have been hosting a 'March of Denim' challenge where you gradually add denim pieces to your outfit/looks each week of the month. I've had a few looks and they were fun but this one really pushed me to be creative and wear as much denim as possible without doubling up jackets and shirts!


I don't think Axel was super into the vibe but I added some bonus pics of me playing with him at the end of the post so keep scrolling!

I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, shirt-thrifted, dress-universal thread (poshmark), jacket-brooklyn cloth (eBay), skirt-buffalo (thrifted), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), boots-ariat (poshmark)


I actually bought these boots 5 years ago and they were a size too big so I resold them. All these years later, I found them in my correct size for a great deal on Poshmark. Definitely meant to be!
Extra boot deets. 
Playing with Axel and his new toy which he is also managing to chew/shred. Teething is no joke, you guys!

Have a great day! xx
 

Comments