color clash: purple and green!


I've always been told not pair certain colors together because they 'clash' and purple and green was one of the first ones that came to mind when I came up with this 'mismatch march' challenge for this week (to end the month of March with some extra spice).
I immediately thought 'Barney the Dinosaur' but some of my lovely instagram community members reminded me of the other FABULOUS purple and green things...The Joker, Malificent, fields of lilac...

I'm wearing: jacket-poshmark (somedays lovin'), belt-thrifted, skirt-poshmark (endless rose), socks-old, amazon, clogs-c/o sven clogs, sunglasses-anthropologie, won from instagram giveaway, t-shirt-eBay

 I'm really starting to think 'color clashing' is one of those lies my art teacher taught me...what do you think? xx

Comments