baby yoda & baby axel!


I think this outfit is a highlight of 2020 for me, baby yoda (hat), my lil precious pup, my love of plaid skirts and my attempt to be trendy with this lacoste 80s (mens) sweater vest I thrifted recently!


I'm wearing: baby yoda hat-amazon, sweater vest-lacoste (thrifted), tee-secondhand from my sister, jacket-poshmark, skirt-thrifted (target), boots-no. 6 clogs (poshmark)
I know I have some really fabulous clog boots already in my arsenal, including my recently acquired Maguba zips that I wore yesterday but I just LOVE a classic fitted ice-skate-reminiscent lace up boot and the army green color spoke to my soul! I couldn't resist these, the price was crazy good too! I love how many of my clothes they match! They will totally find their home with me a good place to be, I think!
 

Comments