10 days of dogsitting: what I wore: featuring Sophie & Ruby the poodles!


09/25/20

DAY 1

yellow ruffle top-anthropologie

taupe faux suede skirt-poshmark

cat belt-Miss Patina

bronze clogs-Sven Clogs

cat bronze anklet-etsy

sunglasses-moschino


Sophie had a 'poop butt' so she needed a quick bath! My husband brought me some lovely flowers to make the day slightly more romantic AND they matched my dress pretty well!

09/26/20

DAY 2

pink city cat dress-Miss Patina London
bouquet-from Trader Joe's!
holographic clogs-Sven Clogs



09/27/20

DAY 3

black sunhat-thrifted
leopard sailor dress-thrifted
t-strap clogs-Sven Clogs

Taking care of two dogs is exhausting so I only took some pics these days! Ruby was being really stubborn about going number 2 and it was hard to keep taking her out and trying to get her to relax! Sophie is always a pleasure though, she's a super easy old gal.
09/28/20
DAY 4
denim cat dress-Miss Patina London
purple clogs-Sven Clogs (gifted)

9/29/20 & 9/30/20
Days 5 & 6
PAJAMA DAYS, I wasn't feeling well!
I did play a LOT of pokemon and I finally beat the Expansion Pass for Isle of Armor so here's my avatar's fun fashions! (of course, gengar is my go-to fave)

Does she look like me? I think so!


10/01/20
DAY 7
cactus dress-Miss Patina London
black t-strap clogs-Sven Clogs
black sunhat-thrifted

09/30/20

DAY 8
I really love this skirt because it reminds me of my NYC trip (and Brooklyn shopping last year, in happier times)

black alien top-marshall's
black velvet corset top-free people (marshall's)
teal tulle skirt-fox's designer (brooklyn)
holographic clogs-Sven Clogs
sunglasses-moschino (poshmark)

I took this shot specifically to show my curls and how long my hair got and it felt nice to take a hair shot on a wash day!

10/03/20
DAY 9
I was feeling good and also excited to be going back to my own home (and two cats) soon!

purple mermaid cat top-Miss Patina London
white sunhat-from my honeymoon!
denim skirt-vintage, handmade (eBay)
purple clogs-c/o Sven Clogs

10/04/20

DAY 10

Here's my four clogs that I chose to bring for the 10 days! I think I had a good representation of funky (holo), neutral (bronze and black) and girly (purple)! I did definitely miss my shoe collection and closet though! 


I got this dress ages ago when I was double my dress size but I love it because I love Studio Ghibli and it's comfy and loose like a nightgown so I'm still keeping it for now!

I wore this Leafling backpack all 10 days when I had to go out for errands, groceries, and stuff. It's such a perfect size, especially for tablet-reliant peeps like me!

Totoro dress-hot topic
white hat-from my honeymoon
bee backpack-Leafling Bags
bronze clogs-Sven Clogs

So that wraps up my ten days of packed/suitcase styling!

My two unworn dresses were basic black dresses that I know I'll wear a lot of in the Fall. I think I did pretty good! The dogs were happy too. We got really close to Ruby! Sophie I've known for over ten years so we already have a special bond. She's a good tiny bb! xx
 

Comments