9.11.20

What is there to say other than that this day will always carry sadness in my heart/

I'm originally from NY and will never forget that day when it happened/

No smiles for pictures in honor of our fallen heroes and innocents.


I hope to return to NY after it is safe, I would love to see my family before Thanksgiving but I'm not sure I will be able to.









I'm wearing:
hat-from honeymoon (in Canada)
sailor tee-Marc Jacobs (poshmark), last worn HERE
star jeans-anthropologie (poshmark), last worn HERE
liberty clogs-c/o Sven Clogs, last worn HERE
sunglasses-Moschino (poshmark)
belt-NEW to me, recently thrifted with my brother! Definitely 80's! I love the navy leather and silver hardware. It says it was handmade too, which is super cool! 

I hope you have a peaceful weekend and give some time to just FEEL. It's okay, you know! xx

Comments