yellow mix.


 Sunshiney yellow look with my ruffle shirt and bright yellow clogs! I thrifted these jeans a while ago and I really want to wear them more because they are so fun but I'm still learning what matches them and goes with their vibe. I hope you are all having a nice week, I'm looking forward to concert season & not super keen on the 3-digit weather lately but it's okay since I can always jump in the pool. It really hit me today because I went outside with wet hair from the shower for about fifteen minutes to do these photos and when I came inside my hair was DRY. So yeah, desert life!





 I'm wearing: necklace-thrifted, shirt-anthropologie, belt-vintage, jeans-blank nyc (thrifted), clogs-swedish hasbeens (eBay), bag-gift (coach outlet)



Anybody else frustrated with the Bachelorette's cliffhanger this week? How do you wear yellow in the summer? xx

Comments

  1. Your jeans are pretty rad and the ruffle on the top is all the detail you need to make this outfit complete. Love this! Yellow looks GREAT on you! I choose to not wear yellow because I find my complexion and hair color don't agree with it. I do love orange though - that's close enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, this is actually my husband's favorite summer look of mine so far! I only started wearing yellow recently, my mom always hated it and I guess it affected me but I love it now. Go with orange! I love orange but I don't really have a lot of orange things! xx

      Delete
    2. Isn't that funny how little things from long ago stay with us, like your mom and yellow. Haha, you wear yellow, I'll wear orange :D And your husband has great taste!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Yes, definitely. I do think my outfits with yellow seem to really pop in pictures and on my instagram so I'm sticking with yellow in rotation for sure. Just can't wear it too much or I'll get sick of it. I think red and pink are probably my go-to colors to be honest. Looking forward to seeing some orange looks from you! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.