let your light shine down.

(Lyrics in title from Collective Soul 'shine.')
 Today's #simplystyledmay prompt was 'get your shine on' so I got my shine on with my shiny star headband, my sparkle pocket denim dress, my silver studded watch & the star of my show, my Sven (c/o) holographic clogs! The way that these holographic clogs sparkle in the light is just AMAZING. I'm in love. I want to wear them more but am not used to styling holographic shoes. I'm considering maybe doing a post featuring how to style holographic shoes and some ideas, would any of you be interested?
I wouldn't say this is a crazy-short dress but it is definitely short even though it's longer in the back and I know I got a couple second takes and car honks when I went to happy hour with some friends tonight. Oh well. I don't wear dresses for the attention--I wear them cause it's hot in the desert and sometimes I don't want to wear pants! Anybody else?
 I'm wearing: shirt dress- Zara, necklace-thrifted, headband-charming charlie, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), bag & watch-coach (outlet), clogs HERE (c/o Sven)






 Yes, my dress has pockets! I was going through my closet today and just thinking that I don't have that much 'shine' in my particular clothing pieces. I think I would like to possibly invest in some metallic jeans or tops--but definitely no more glitter fabric where the glitter gets on EVERYTHING! I can't do that. It's a nightmare. What do you wear to give your outfits extra 'shine'? Would you or do you wear holographic shoes/clogs? xx

Comments