hold the mustard.


Holiday weekends are usually crazy even if you aren't going through healing & stress from recent surgery. I decided to just rest all day and save up my energy (definitely spoonfuls) to go to my parents' house with my husband & father-in-law for a Passover Sedar. I'm not super religious but I do appreciate the culture and traditions I grew up and I also really appreciate my more laid back approach to faith after spending a year teaching in Israel...
Anyway, it's nice to have the weekend. I'm definitely not up for my usual going to my in-laws house for Easter with the nieces and nephews this year, mainly because it is such a long drive and I want to be near my familiar bathroom as often as possible until my Chrohns symptoms and surgery pains being to fade.
I hope you all are having a great weekend and have lots of fun plans and activities!

 This was my first time straightening my hair in a long time and everybody (including me) was really shocked by how long it truly is--after about 8 years of growing it out. I finally feel pleased that I've reached Alanis Morisette from her 90s era hair goddess length. I'm definitely not planning a chop anytime soon! Every time I've cut hair dramatically in the past I've always regretted it. I had mixed feelings about this skirt at first because it is Abercrombie & Fitch and I really hate the way they treat teenagers and isolate and body shame kids that don't fit into their 'model mode' but because it fit so well and was second hand (the money won't go back to A&F) I decided to buy it! Denim skirts are a great addition and complement to my cloglady lifestyle!


 I'm wearing: vintage balenciaga sunglasses, vigoss jacket, springfield (Barcelona) tee, thrifted A&F skirt, maguba 'rio' clogs (Poshmark), amazon anklet
 What are your plans for this weekend? xx

Comments