rosy weekend ahead.


 This has truly been a tough, long, week. Somebody on my team has just quit at work so that was sudden and unexpected--I am always of the mind that I support everyone that focuses on their own health and family needs first because I would want and expect the same from my team members and collegues. It will definitely be a bit of a hurdle and sprint to the finish to get through the school year with a short staff but I am hopeful for the best. I am also more thankful than ever for my upcoming trip to Europe next Wednesday! As much as I love being a teacher, this year has been especially challenging and my caseload was higher than it has ever been...all the more reason to savor and enjoy every minute of weekending & refreshing myself, even if it is just stopping and taking a few deep breaths, going to the gym, doing some writing, or taking a nice bubble bath! For me, the weekends are all about unplugging from work stress and giving back to yourself and your loved ones! How about you?

 I'm wearing: jumper dress-vintage, lace up tee-vintage, jacket-JOA (marshall's), tights-target, shoes-free people (eBay), glasses-pacsun (old), beret-eBay (China)
 Hope you all have the best of weekends! I know it doesn't start until tomorrow but I feel like I'm ready to start today since I have after work plans to hang out with my best friend and catch up on some television and indulge in some snacks! xx







Comments