pink & green like a watermelon.


 Being in Europe for nearly two weeks (not sure if getting there counts as being there since it was a lot of planes, trains, and boats) definitely made it harder to come back to work and normal life but I decided to fully embrace Spring and have been dressing in more fun and Spring-y combinations lately. This is my look of the day which forced me to be a tiny bit extra creative since I was way too jetlagged to do laundry still. I don't wear these Gap pants very often because I have mixed feelings about drawstring waists (I prefer using belts) and I'm not sure if they fit me right, I'm not used to the Chino, not skinny leg style but I was pretty comfy and felt like my bomber jacket picked up on the black accents in the pants and made the look almost athleisure-y (which is not my style typically at all) and I liked it!
 Frog squatting is me all day at work teaching. It's not the prettiest but it is an accurate pose for me! I just love these Sven bow knot clogs. If they weren't so pricey, I would definitely snag them in more colors. Sven said they wanted to gift me a pair on Instagram but I never heard back them and that was over three months ago so I don't know if I will make it to that c/o blogger status any time soon but here's hoping! I'm very loyal to my brands I love and I'm a true clog collector and clog addict. I love starting outfits from the bottom up with my shoe choice!
I'm wearing: sven clogs, gap chinos, bobeau top, nordstrom bomber (ebay), pacsun sunglasses (old) 


 Do you wear pink and green and feel like a watermelon like me? What are your favorite colors for Spring? What are your feelings on sporty vibes in your work wear? xx



Comments