first March outfit post...

 
 It feels odd to be March already somehow but this is the first outfit of the month (I know, five days later) I have had time to post! It's been super busy and work has been piling up more than ever because I have a BIG TRIP TO EUROPE coming up in less than 2 weeks. I'm covered in excited goosebumps and a mild sheen of anxiety sweat (for crossing all my t's and dotting all my i's at the office before jetting far, far away). Do you ever feel like that before taking vacation time also?




 Today's outfit is definitely a bit of a remix--you've seen me wear this dress on the blog before with OTK boots and my floral embroidered biker jacket. This is a more vintage and feminine take on the dress with my pansy trench coat, matching beret (not quite the same trench tan but close enough to appease me), and my matchy matchy maroon tights and clogs! I know it's a bit of a mix and match formula with the way I wear dresses (trench and clog style or biker and boots style) but it is a formula I like and hopefully you do too!
 I'm wearing: Marshall's dress, target (old) tights, Swedish Hasbeens 'lacey' in cognac, anthropologie elevenses trench coat, beret from China (eBay), scarf from Jones NY (old)

How is your March going so far? Anybody out there watching the Bachelor this season? It's really something.
I'm really pumped for the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race & Project Runway. Watching T.V. is my ultimate escape from stress when I don't have the energy to go to the gym...sometimes I do both! Any travel plans for any of you? Are you thinking of Spring Fashion yet? What have you been watching on television? xx



Comments