weekend western wear.

 Being from New York originally, I always loved and romanticized the idea of cowgirl style as a kid and teenager. I was a senior in high school when I got my first cowgirl boots (from Texas, at the Justin Boots factory) and I never looked back. Cowboy boots will always have a big and special place in my shoe collection. I love how they mold to your feet and I also love the smell of the leather.These are my wedding boots and February is the perfect time to whip them out for my personal challenge of wearing heart things in my February looks this month to celebrate being a Valentine Bride (and mushy romantic)!

 I wore this to run to the Farmer's Market in Phoenix and grab a bite to eat with my mom and one of her friends. It was a pretty nice morning and afternoon.
It wasn't until around 2 or 3 pm that my symptoms got really bad and I struggled with tummy through the night. I have some bad days, and I know that's part of what I'm going through right now and my new normal but I'm very grateful for the support I have and all of the good days and good moments that I would have never been able to enjoy last summer when I was first sick.
 I'm wearing: blouse- anthropologie, jeans- anthropologie, boots- eight second angel, jacket- poshmark (bdg brand)  
Do you like wearing western inspired clothing or shoes on the weekends? Do you love cowboy boots? Do you want to join me in upping the heart accessories and details for February? Let me know! xx

Comments

  1. That jacket is pretty amazing. Nice find on Poshmark! The boots - oh my gosh - I had to do a second take because I didn't realize they had hearts all over! <333 You have the best collection of boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love shoes and boots are just always such a feel-good-purchase for me. These were my wedding boots :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.