1.11.19

You know, I always thought this coat was yellow, but looking at my color wheel, it's almost orangey. Nonetheless, I love it, and it's like a secret hoodie/sweatshirt that looks like a coat. I wanted to wear something casual but also playful and a bit sunny since Friday was my last day of report card stress before parent teacher conferences in two weeks. It was nice to just be done with it and go on to the next batch of teacher projects that I need to do! Being halfway through the year is exciting but also stressful. The most exciting things for me right now are definitely knowing that my anniversary is coming up in February (I'm a valentine bride!) and our first ever trip to Europe is also coming up in March!



 I'm wearing: sebby coat, thrifted sweater, page jeans, ae camisole, lotta from stockholm clogs

The clogs and coat are both from Poshmark! It was my first pair of Lottas and I heard a lot of mixed reviews and opinions on sizing so I just took the risk and bought a $40 used pair on Poshmark in a 39 and they fit great! They were the easiest, no-break-in-required shoes I've probably ever owned or bought other than my Svens. My Svens feel like they were literally made to be worn by me (because they are haha). Lottas are really fantastic for clog newbies or beginners and they have a lot of great and fun designs. Oh clogs, I could easily ramble on about them for too long so I'll leave you with that.
HAPPY WEEKEND-ing! 
xx

Comments

  1. Hey, we have a Valentine's anniversary too!! Isn't it the best? Although going out on the night tends to be crazy. Last year we went out for breakfast instead and that was SO much better!!
    I love this jacket...I'm a huge fan of bright colors in the winter!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for Valentine Brides! Thanks so much xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.