kate spade cactus vibes today.


I was seeing a lot of fashion challenges recently that called for 'pieces you haven't worn in a really long time' so I was inspired (not enough to do a capsule collection but still). I immediately thought of these beloved cactus sandals that I found years ago on mega clearance on Amazon and took the chance in sizing down to an 8 because of how flat they are (I'm an 8.5 in heels) and wow, did it pay off! They fit like custom Greek sandals. They are definitely a pain to tie up/put on/take off but they are so pretty that I don't mind once in a while!

Plus this is a new level of your shoes matching your bag, right?
It was crazy how I found the matching mini backpack (and coin purse, not pictured) at the Kate Spade outlet store about a year after I had these!






I'm wearing:
cat earrings-hot topic
purple sunglasses-won from instagram
backpack-Kate Spade last worn HERE
cactus sandals-Kate Spade last worn HERE
Gap linen dress-(poshmark) last worn HERE

wow, I haven't worn these sandals since May 2019, and I last wore this dress in February...it kind of blows my mind sometimes how I forget about things even if I love them in my own closet. To be honest, I definitely wore this dress a couple of times when I took a break from posting because I remember it being perfect for my last pool get-together last month.

I also am a practical person in that if I have the wrong bra I just won't wear something so it took me a while to add strappy things to my Summer rotation! I just can't do as many layering tees when it's over 108 F,

What have you been not wearing as much as you'd like too?
If you really want to see things I've stopped wearing, FOR SALE that you can buy (and support me while doing it) please check out my Poshmark, Depop, or Mercari @ Saguarostyle :)

Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Comments