COLOR MY CLOSET: brown!

 Happy Thursday!
Today's look features a brand new closet add: this epicly adorable vintage lacoste monogram crescent hobo bag! Isn't it so great? Buy it HERE

biker jacket last worn HERE for orange day!
rose cowboy boots last worn HERE with another brown/taupe themed outfit!
brown sweater worn for a sweater challenge HERE with the same boots and beret!
star jeans last worn HERE for one of my fave colorful looks of 2020!

 I'm wearing: jacket-vigoss (marshall's), necklace-thrifted, beret-eBay, bag-thrifted (for SALE), jeans-pilcro (poshmark), boots-Justin Boots (eBay), glasses-dolce & gabanna 





 I think the trickiest part of 'mom jeans' and the high waist pants trend is a comfy fit, since they are not as stretchy or soft as skinny styles I usually buy. I still prefer skirts by a long shot. How about you? xx

Comments