silver stars & silver velvet.

 The *star* of today's outfit (sorry for the pun, but not really that sorry) is this super lovely gray/silvery velvet dress with fun buttons down the front, girly sleeve cuffs and POCKETS. It's a great modest length but looks shorter on me because of the 4' platforms and would be PERFECT for any holiday party, date, or get together! It is currently for sale in my Poshmark Closet HERE! If it was my size I would DEFINITELY keep it but I would be more of an XS and it's a M, if you are interested ;)

I got this star studded leather jacket from Poshmark last year & my husband hates it but I really love it! I last wore it HERE with a pop of pink!

I last wore my platform black clogs HERE with a favorite, PacMan themed look!

 I actually mustered up the energy to do my hair this morning since I have a holiday party in a few days and I'm always so happy when I do make the time for myself to straighten it! It really makes me feel pretty glamorous. Also, the Rapunzel vibes are cool with me as well!

I'm very grateful for my sales boost from Black Friday/Cyber Monday! I also sold two more things since taking these pics! A vintage fur coat (my husband found thrifting) I've been trying to sell for a bit (perfect for Winter), and a pair of very old Ugg Slippers that will hopefully keep somebody cozy in this chilly season!
 I'm wearing-jacket-Wilson's (poshmark), dress-Pepper Place (for sale), belt-vintage, necklace-anne klein, sunglasses-Balenciaga (thrifted, socks-target (last year), clogs-Sven X Loeffler Randall
 Unfortunately, I'm feeling sick this afternoon, it hit suddenly and I'm a bit stuck in bed for the long term but I might pop on some holiday movies and cuddle with Sophie until I'm back in my groove.

Happy almost-Friday! xx

Comments