rainbow pansies.

 As you may or may not, I've been obsessed with this trench coat for 11 years, since I first saw it and almost bought it but my mom hated it. I've had it in the classic colorful pansy design for a little over a year (it was a bit of a splurge) and just happened to stumble upon it when looking to see if any new ones in red popped up for a crazy steal price of only $60 on Poshmark last week! So now I have both and so I am selling several of my less-worn jackets in my Poshmark closet which I would love for you the check out!

I last wore my denim rhinestone pocket shirt dress HERE to a happy hour!
I last wore my pansy trench coat HERE with a work/meeting look!
I last wore my classic Florence Magubas HERE with a mostly orange Fall outfit!

The bag is NEW to me, I just got it for $20 off Poshmark on Black Friday! It is so much bigger than I realized, it even fits my Tablet AND a sweater! It would be great for a day trip, movie outing, or other occasions when I would need more things than usual and wouldn't want to use a backpack. I just love the rainbow colors and super unique leather. I got it so cheap because it was missing the crossbody strap but luckily, my brown Coach bag strap matches just right and even has the same gold hardware! If you want to be bag twins, one with the strap included just went on sale HERE ! I definitely recommend it. It's super pretty!



 I'm wearing: sunglasses-anthropologie, jacket-elevenses (poshmark), dress-zara, bag-amerileather (poshmark), clogs-Maguba 'Florence'

Every single time that I wear a short skirt or dress with a long trench coat I can't help myself from having 'Short Skirt, Long Jacket' pop into my head! Anybody else?
 Happy Friday! xx

Comments

  1. Oh that is such a fun trench. It looks great on you and is perfect with blue dress.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trench is amazing! What a statement piece! I remember that song all the time when I style a look this way. :)

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear I'm not the only one! Ha! Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.