a sprinkle of sequined stars.

 I just got these new (to me) sequin star jeans on Poshmark last week and I love how they are different than all my other jeans...a bit stiffer (90's almost), high waisted, and they have these really fun navy stars in sequins all over which go with my newish clogs SO well! I think they are a bit festive for the holiday season as well!

I last wore my suede jacket quite a while ago on the blog HERE (with the same tee!) although, I did grab it for a night out last week since it is (slowly) getting cooler outside!

I last wore my clogs just a few posts ago HERE for a casual day shopping with some plaid and denim up top!

I last wore my mustard-colored origami print tee HERE recently, for a color challenge with a taupe faux suede skirt! I loved that outfit and definitely want to repeat it, maybe with some boots since it's getting chilly.

I last wore my 'chica' circle purse HERE with a lemon-themed look (and the same shoes)!




 I'm wearing: sunglasses-anthropologie, jacket-vigoss (marshall's), tee-Springfield (Spain), jeans-pilcro & the letterpress (Poshmark), bag-vince camuto 'chica', belt-vintage, clogs-Sven Clog 'halter top' in navy suede
 I'm watching Sophie the toy poodle again this week so she will pop up here and there! I also took this close up inside shot of my legs to show off my stars AND you can see my new clothing rack in the background. Pretty cool, right?
Happy Tuesday! xx

Comments

  1. Love these cool jeans! They look great with your jacket. Sophie is so cute!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I recently got them from Poshmark! I will tell Sophie you said so, thank you! She will be on the blog most of the week, I'm poodle-sitting until Monday :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.