Ruby Tuesday.


 Just a pretty simple dressy-ish outfit for lunch with a friend!
I haven't worn this dress since May for Spring Restaurant Week and it's already almost Fall Restaurant Week so it seemed like a good time to take it out again for a spin!

Last time I wore this dress with gold accessories/clogs HERE and  also with my heart bag that is currently FOR SALE!

I last wore my cute Magubas HERE with a fun orange themed outfit!

 I'm wearing: dress & sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-liebskind berlin, clogs-Maguba 'Florence' HERE








It's still in the 100s (F) temp wise here in the desert but I just NEED to share my Fall boots I got over the summer on Poshmark by Michael Kors FOR ONLY $25 (!!!) so here you go:

 Is it bad that I'm dreaming of wearing boots and tights and sweaters already? Fall Fashion is definitely my favorite. I love be all snuggled up with lots of layers and accessories like hats and scarves...do you?

If you are into being boot twins, my boots are called 'Bromley' and the cheapest I could find them anywhere are HERE on Mercari for $38 in a size 8. They are really amazing. They are still $160 on most websites but if you really love the style and don't like buying used shoes, might be something to consider.
You probably already know that I am pretty much into any shoes with studded stars on them. I love stars and things with a bit of interest!
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday! I feel like I'm actually on top of blogging this week, let's hope it sticks. What boots are YOU most looking forward to wearing for Fall? xx

Comments