nine eleven.

Years won't change how hard this day will always be for so many people. I don't feel like writing about it or sharing greeting card style sentiments on any social media. I don't want to watch the news. I don't want to 'share my story' as a native New Yorker. I just want to reflect and send my energy and genuine sympathy towards those who need it.

I wore red white and blue in honor of my country and my mom wore her NYPD t-shirt in honor as well.
I just can't believe how long it's been since that awful day. I"m very grateful for all that I have and that my NYC loved ones were safe. It was definitely a mood booster spending some time with my mom's poodles. Dogs are definitely therapeutic. 

 I last wore these lace up clogs in May, with a lace up inspired look HERE! They feel more like Fall wear because they are suede. They've been a bit snug for the longest time but after using some of my shoe stretching spray, they feel SO much better and I hope to wear them a lot this season.

I last wore my super comfy plaid dress HERE with a comfort-geared look.

I last wore my kitty purse HERE with another favorite dress, my rose jumper!





 I hope you all stay safe, stay humble & give yourself however much time you need to grieve or reflect (or both) on this tough anniversary. xx

Comments