weekend warrior.


 Today has been pretty lowkey overall. I had my teeth cleaned and it was nice to get them all shiny and clean--especially to hear that I don't have any cavities or dental concerns, which is always a big relief.
I'm feeling pretty sore still from the procedure on Tuesday but I have been binge watching THIS TRUE CRIME 8 PART SERIES (free on A&E) since last night and I am hooked an in admiration for how brave some documentary participants are in confronting suspects and dangerous people. It is fascinating and I never realized just how dedicated online communities are for trying to help solve cold cases also...definitely worth watching. Especially if you watched and enjoyed Killer Legends on Netflix by the same people.
It's nice that it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a night out tomorrow with some good friends. Double dates are really fun!

The #simplystyledmay challenge prompt was to use tassels today so I wore my dream catcher necklace that has a big gold tassel on the end. I felt pretty summery and also happy I was wearing long sleeves because my dentist's office is always freezing!
I'm wearing: sunglasses- anthropologie, dress-philosophy (poshmark), bag-lieberkind berlin (thrifted), clogs- swedish hasbeen (poshmark), necklace-vintage



Do you have any fun weekend plans? Do you love floral embroidery as much as I do? xx

Comments