culmination.


The amount of business and preparations I had to do this week for my colonoscopy (sorry, I won't go super into it but that's part of Chrohn's Disease) left me sluggish, starving, underslept, and slightly nervous but I have come out the other side yesterday afternoon and slept a lot yesterday, went out for yummy burgers with my dad, and then slept even more. I hate going under anesthesia.
My dad ended up treated me to a luxury blowout and trim (3' were cut!) this morning (thanks, dad!).
 I was just feeling like hopping (gently) back into the #simplystyledmay challenge. I missed the 'dress (to impress)' and 'rainbow bright' prompts and today's prompt is 'feeling myself' so I used today's outfit to kind of roll all three challenges together! I also have been wanting to wear this adorable Lazy Oaf top for months, almost a year, and I think I finally paired it with the right outfit! It's a little brighter than my usual vibe but I think it's great for spring/summer and my black shoes and black choker tone it down slightly. I'm healing up pretty well from the procedure. I'm feeling positive even though I didn't get the fantastic news I was hoping for--my inflammation has spread and I need to look at other biologics. If I finally have one that works though, that gets me out my current flare up--this will all be so liberating and I will get some semblance of good health and a normal life (working full time, starting a family) which is what I am really, really, really hoping for! 
I'm wearing: top-lazy oaf, dress-ae outfitters (poshmark), bag-coach (eBay), clogs- swedish hasbeen heart medallion (eBay) 







 I hope you are all having a great week! I'm really excited for this weekend because it is Restaurant Week! Also my teeth are going to be very shiny and white tomorrow since I have the dentist in the afternoon! Last thing, I'm happy about my brother being in town soon (briefly but still awesome) as well! Happy pre-Friday! xx


Comments